Sunday, June 6, 2010

posts

These posts will seem very out of order.
My goal only is to write what I am feeling, even if it is that moment, and i haven't finished telling all the story yet.

Recapping the past 2 weeks is so difficult and draining, so I will only be able to write a few events at a time.
As much as I want, and need to do this, it is so hard, to process through it. I feel so much better being able to be honest, real, and raw about what I am going through- so it won't be in order.

The main goal of this is for me. I am a processor- I sort through my feelings when I write them. I love to just sit and see what God brings out.
I also wanted a place to document things on our side, in case of a court date, that I have something to refer to.

The last reason is if there is another family struggling with this too- unfortunately now I am part of your community. We are in this together.
I feel so alone most days.
I wonder if I am the only person who feels these ranges of emotions and fears, and anger.

Maybe someone out there does too.
If so.
I am not alone.
You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment